TEAL SWAN was born with a range of extrasensory abilities, including clairvoyance, clairsentience, and clairaudience.
Because of these extrasensory abilities, she became the target of a cult where she survived 13 years of physical, mental, and sexual abuse before breaking free at age 19 and beginning her own process of recovery and transformation. Today she uses her extrasensory gifts as well as her own harrowing life experience to help millions of people learn how to find forgiveness, happiness and freedom in their own lives. Her success has earned her the nickname “The Spiritual Catalyst.”
“Shadows Before Dawn”
Teal Swan’s previous book, “Shadows Before Dawn”, told the incredible story of how she survived 13 years of horrific abuse at the hands of a cult member in her community. After her escape at age 19, she forged a path back from the edge of despair and began the long process of making herself whole. Now, “The Completion Process” takes readers along on her restorative journey of healing and liberation. For anyone who has been fractured by trauma—and according to Teal, in one way or another, we all have—here is a way to put ourselves back together again, no longer inhibited by the past or terrified of the future.
Drawing on her wide range of extrasensory abilities—including clairvoyance, clairsentience, and clairaudience—and incorporating key aspects of inner child and shadow work, Teal offers a revolutionary 20-step process for healing any past hurt or present problem. The steps include:
- Creation of a Safe Haven—setting up a mental place where it’s safe to re-enter a painful memory.
- Validation—giving the painful emotion the message that we see it as valid.
- Seeking Origin—asking, “When was the first time I felt this feeling?” to connect to the root of it.
- Awaiting Relief—inside the memory, letting the feeling naturally shift in the direction of relief.
- Purification and Healing—a ritual for closing the memory of trauma and beginning a “new life.”
“The Completion Process is not only a healing process,” Teal writes. “It’s also an enlightenment process.” It will leave readers with a sense of their value in the world and the assurance that life can be good again.
Norwegian subtitles by Vanja Riksfjord.