-3 part Video series
Dreamwork is one of my favorite techniques for self-expansion and growth. I use dreams to change my inner state, to receive answers and to understand myself better.
I have always been fascinated and curious about my dreams. For years I wrote down every single dream I could remember, filling notebook after notebook and they were piling up in my drawer. I don’t write my dreams down as often anymore, however I usually remember them. Writing down my dreams for so many years trained my ability to remember them. And so can you. All it takes is practice.
Using Dreamwork as a tool for inner growth
This is video series about how we can use dreams as a tool for inner growth. Video 1 is about how to remember and interpret your dreams, video 2 is addressing how to receive an answer to a dream and video 3 is addressing how we can reprogram our subconscious during sleep. Please enjoy the video series!
How to remember dreams (Part 1)
In this video I share how to remember your dreams. I also share a few dream symbols and some tips to dream interpretation. Remember that you are always the expert on your own dream and that there may be multiple layers and meanings to a dream.
1. Set an intention before you go to bed to remember your dreams.
2. Repeat the following sentence in your mind three times before you go to bed: «I will remember my dreams»
3. In the morning when you wake up, close your eyes immediately to see if you can remember anything you dreamt. 4. Let’s say you remember dreaming about a red 🧣scarf, lock in that memory and see if you can move into the feeling you had around that scarf and start to move backwards or forwards in the dream to sort of «fish it in».
5. Think about the whole dream, so you «save the dream» with your conscious mind before you get out of bed.
6. You can also write down your dream or record it on your phone and then listen to it later in the day and reflect on what you dreamt and the meaning of it.
How to Receive Answers in a Dream (Part 2)
Have you tried receiving an answer in your dream?
The technique of receiving answers in a dream has particularly been helpful to me. It doesn’t always work, however when it does – I have received profound answers to my questions.
Do you want to test it?
Here’s what you do:
1. Have a glass of water ready by your bed at night.
2. Ask the question inside your mind that you want an answer to. Say to yourself “I will remember this dream in the morning and I will understand the message”.
3. Then drink half of the glass.
4. In the morning when you wake up drink the rest of the water.
5. Lay back in bed, close your eyes and see if you can recall the dream.
The water is meant to strengthen your request and also program your system to receive the answer and remember the dream. Your answer may come later in the day, the week or show up in another dream. Keep at it and keep asking the same question.
How to reprogram your beliefs at night (Part 3)
In this video I share with you the different brain wave types and how we can use one of them, the alpha state, to reprogram our minds.
Brain waves are measured by frequency, which is cycles per second, or hertz (Hz), and they range from very slow to very fast. There are five main basic types of brain waves: delta, theta, alpha, beta and gamma.
Now, if you use affirmations right before you go to sleep or wake up, the ego mind is less active and we are in a closer contact with our subconsciousness. It is therefore much more effective to replace negative beliefs with new empowering beliefs when we are in this state of being. Here is a suggested video you can use for affirmations when you go to sleep and when you wake up.